- Home /
- Our expertise /
Ready for new developments
Our clientele can rely on our many years of experience in the institutional sector with both the Ministry of Health and Social Services and the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
With respect to our institutional clients, we have a very specific mission: to provide our services at the highest-quality standards while satisfying our clients’ unique set of needs.
For our Public Institutional clients, we are focussed on supporting the management team in place and offer a suite of advisory services including the following:
- Preparation and audit of the annual financial report (RFA) for establishments under the responsibility of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education;
- Support for the preparation of year-end report filing;
- Assisting the financial services coordinator in the day-to-day management of complex data;
- Budget preparation;
- Replacement of administrative staff;
- Consulting related to the integration and movement of senior management;
- Consulting related to consumption sales taxes;
- Advisory services following a request from the Auditor General of Quebec; and
- Support related to the review of systems and controls.
In addition to statutory mandates, every member of our team has participated in several special mandates involving the analysis of administrative procedures, financing requests for a construction project or a short-term loan, the integration and movement of senior management or the assessment of internal controls, to name only a few. Fulfilling these special mandates brings an enviable experience to the members of our team and enriches them as competent business people in their profession.
Our clients appreciate the year-round availability of our staff to deal with various topics related to the public sector or to prepare year-end audit reports. Our experienced professionals understand the peculiarities of public institutions and are always dedicated and accessible to assist your staff. Indeed, each member of your administrative staff can speak to any of our auditors to discuss and find solutions to a problem. This is a win-win for all involved.