Job: Full time
Experience: With or without
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
About BOURASSA BOYER
The multidisciplinary team of experts at BOURASSA BOYER leverages its entrepreneurial spirit and develops a close business relationship with its clients to accompany them in their decision-making process.
At BOURASSA BOYER, we value your skills and professional judgement. And you would really like our technologically-advanced workplace, our culture of inclusiveness and personal growth, and our leading-edge professional practices.
- Read, correct and reformat various documents, such as reports and financial statements, to the firm’s quality standards;
- Write correspondence;
- Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries;
- Coordinate customer meetings, follow-ups and reminders;
- Provide support to the firm’s Partners and management;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma in Office Technology is desirable;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Mastery of the French language (oral and written);
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Good team spirit;
- Autonomous, highly-organized and resourceful;
- Strong client services skills.
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Working conditions and compensation
At BOURASSA BOYER, we believe that working on any of our service teams will help develop one’s personal and professional career skills.
We offer attractive working conditions, such as:
- Competitive salary;
- Health and wellness program;
- Collaborative workplace;
- A quality and professional work life;
- Continuous learning to upgrade skills and best practices;
- A welcoming, friendly and easy-going workplace;
- Social activities;
- Corporate discounts.
Join us, be challenged, and fulfill your ambitions!
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume by email to the attention of Mr. Pierre St-Jean, CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to employment equity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
3323 de la Gare Boulevard
Tel : 450-424-7000